Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

wondering

When is it appropriate to tell the truth? Or in less general terms, when do you tell someone that you think that they are full of shit? You hear what they are saying, understand what they have said, but the only thought running through your head is "you are just a little crazy". Why do we feel the need to tell our friends (of all people!) that what could possibly be the one of the stupidest ideas they have ever had, is in fact the best thing they have EVER thought of. Do we do it because we want the same treatment in return? Maybe it is some kind of innate self preservation mechanism. All I know is that it is making me crazy right now. I am hearing things that I don't want to hear, and saying things that I don't believe. Going to go tear my hair out in retaliation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home