Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Thank you for clearing up how I misunderstood the situation at the apartment by discussing it with E. That was really helpful, along with the colourful comments on my character. While I may have been “irrational” and “unappealing” in my behavior, you were immature in the fact that you couldn’t even be bothered to tell me what your problems with me were. Did you just realize that E. would tell me about the conversation, and you would thereby be relieved of telling me personally how you feel? Very clever, but also very cowardly. I suppose that being faced with the truth of your actions can be a hard thing to deal with; but I also understand that being a chauvinistic male has made it hard for you to accept women calling you on your rude behavior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home