Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

that seems to be the path that my thoughts are taking lately. I've been spending the past week trying to justify my past, current, and future actions, as well as my feelings. I love how stubborn I can be, and how much it winds up hurting me in the end. Once I convince myself of something, there is nothing that anyone can say to change my mind. I have even talked to the menace about the situation, have learned what he is thinking, and yet I am still hell bent on making sure that I am completely emotionally crippled by the whole thing. I know what I need to do. Heh. But I can't bring myself to do it. I wish he would stop being so effing polite about the whole situation and just tell me to get the hell out of his life instead of keeping me around to make him feel good. Find someone else's feelings to toy with asshole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home