Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Waking Up Angry

From weddings that I was invited to, but not really; to introductions never made; to me feeling inadequate yet again when it comes to a certain group of people. Let me preface this post by saying that these are people that I have loved and held up above everyone for as long as I can remember. Why, I'm not really sure anymore. I think that there is another post in here that says that exact same thing as I am saying now. This always happens with them, and it pisses me off that I am never good enough. Especially because if the situation was in reverse, I would never treat them the way that they treat me. Why do I let them continue to make me feel this way? Probably because they are family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home