Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...you wake up in the middle of the night, in a panic because you lost an alpaca/llama. One that you were using for knitting, but forgot about when you went to sleep. As you shoot out of bed with the realization that you really needed to find it because it was outside alone(bonus points were given for actually opening the front door and calling for the alpaca). I half woke up when I realized I was standing in my door looking for this lost alpaca/llama, confused as to why I was up and searching for this animal, I tried to convince myself that I indeed did not have any live animal, inside or outside, that I was using for knitting. I was half-way convinced of this, and fell back asleep, only to wake up in a panic a little while later with the renewed feeling of panic over the lost fiber animal, mixed with a bit of anger over letting myself fall back asleep before when there was a lost alpaca/llama. Thankfully when I woke up this morning, I realized that it was just a dream, and remembered most of what had happened, and could be happy with the fact that my crazy is still very much intact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home