Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

misunderstandings

Ages ago, my dad was in Sydney helping me move. It was getting towards the end of the day where all that was left to be moved was all the leftover junk that you just didn't know what to do with in the first place. I was packing up a bunch of random things, probably a stack of phone books and extra sets of salt and pepper shakers, when my father shoves this in my face, asking just what it was:
The infamous tape.
I didn't understand his question, as it was obviously just an old tape with my shows on it. And I told him this. It was then as I was looking over at him with the tape in his hand that I really looked at the name on the tape for the first time, that I realized what he thought the tape was. I guess I should have clarified when I said that it was tape with my shows, that it was television shows.

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    It's like Tracy's Flick's Election button "PICK FLICK"

    Haahaa- Good story :D

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home