Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

re-starting

Since being laid-off in February, I seem to have lost my drive to do anything. I haven't gone out to take pictures, I haven't written anything in ages, I certainly am not eating right, and I'm not working out. I have still been reading and knitting which is something I suppose. I remember thinking how being unemployed would be this great time to get creative, and really have a chance to see what it was that I could do. Apparently that isn't much. I wonder if watching Ellen complusively at 11 counts as something I do well? It's been one of those times where I've been feeling at a loss, but wasn't sure how to deal with it; or felt that the things that were bothering me were just too superficial and retarded to warrant me writing about them. Or, the thought of using up energy regurgitating my thoughts made me need yet another afternoon nap. Daddy Warbucks helped me buy a computer for my birthday, and surprisingly, I didn't turn into Carrie Bradshaw as soon as I opened it. I really thought that was going to happen. Odd. But hopefully having my computer aound me all the time will make it easier for me to be on here more. Here's to restarting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home