Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I have been so negligent of this blog lately, so I decided that the latest installation of conversations with Nana: Easter version, would be a great way to get back into the swing of things. So it's easter dinner at M and J's...everyone is at the dining room table, devouring a delicious meal. Then it happens....out of the blue. In front of my entire family. Nana: "Well Krista, I would really like to see you married before I die you know" Me: "...." Nana: "You know, really fall in love, head over heels. Head over heels Krista (she then starts spinning her hands in the air wildly trying to mimic falling head over heels), do you know what I mean? Do you understand?? HEAD OVER HEELS" Me: " Yes, Nana, I understand...I would like to fall in love too" Nana: "Well, you are really dragging your feet about it, what's your problem?" Me: "..............." Happy Easter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home