Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Still not there...

I'm still having trouble writing anything, anywhere. Every day I think that I need to write something...either here or somewhere else, but haven't. I am once again going to try and make an effort...you know, for my public (me). I am still feeling the same as before, a little resentful of certain things, a little left out of things, a little sorry for myself. I was doing so well with going to the gym the past while...I was even starting to feel better; but then this past weekend all I wanted to do was sit on the couch and eat and do nothing. Which I did to the best of my ability. I hate these funks. I am back on the whole I am only going to do what I want and say what I feel. It never works out that well in the end. I'm so afraid that I have made the friends that I have based on my passivity, and if I start to become more assertive, then I am going to lose them along with the comfort that doing what everyone else wants me to do comes with. Not a win-win-win situation. Blah. This is boring. Must find something exciting to write about. Or at least a little humorous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home