Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Reminders

I LOVE rap music. Snoop Dogg? Eminem? Missy Elliot? Timbaland? LOVE IT. No longer will I turn down my D12 CD so that it can't be heard. Transformers are an 80's children's cartoon. I don't think that it is right that an adult should idolize them, and have action figures displayed in their living room. They make me uneasy. ugly, cheap dress shoes don't go with too-tight, crotch-rotting, hiked up to the armpits, acid washed Wal-mart jeans. I think that family guy is HILARIOUS! I watch it every chance I get. Brian, the talking dog? He's effing fabulous. Also I quite enjoy reruns of That 70's Show. the oven doesn't NEED to be preheated every time. Food will STILL COOK! spoons, stir-sticks, even forks and knives do a much better job of stirring drinks than fingers do. Just because you don't like something, or don't understand something, doesn't mean that it's stupid.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I miss you (Liam)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home